Re: [v6ops] draft-elkins-v6ops-ipv6-pdm-recommended-usage-00

Nalini Elkins <nalini.elkins@insidethestack.com> Tue, 27 August 2013 12:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1377607721; bh=v2mtiTehKLJhaU97Bp4BOH9du37oXzbz4oyXwsAdIz8=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=GlFSjvL2XUp7USv6Pr140+JExAv1OKSvqPuMsnI+qi+lqyBD2dRuRJM3kLb1Qt3f0AlSDKu6sgdZqiPUb2A352Hxv1jqh+dzX8jc+XRFvFtqE9gm4u4m2qbNYxHB74EPqqPiTV5mPo4Vb3NTCgGnCr+BoaFD20y2oTarzAvoeHk=
X-YMail-OSG: bqvrBR8VM1kCBjvs5y2N8urYTde2mHV9j.WoYfppWXIyTnz WEW0Bdtsc8u5QVLWirdwcFxyA_XIoJGCqECdSSdxOS5AqJ4MzbQWEnoihL3m KF7AK64El9OIl21g.36JL2SvXfiklzcq7j7lczhbbABzrxrWcPY8JcIWdRC8 chqc0GtMLtaQzW0EaDJI.6hXFbdC8.zvm91qw2wZAHhtkGGiyplyutu.sC45 glgiNBVimmN3bR3Rdd9v5SMRdxYAIxA4QPbHXo2yenR_gL.UChdsJrTUM4aW pxO6LgL8KYLeDjMGKArMl8_jBmvLEsXRy6_DOt2aFhQBZ13s._3RFLmeBRWV hYvfd3HBjXz7Xh92wUKQoRA5D6liABRaIZee9a0tr6fWWGw4AtZaPdX580pX GivpRRJkRGOP2.90d83E42RmWkkWZDQwGME5g0kAbogB01g_GKR3tCMaPllY .Ts1f23G7yMLya_uk3BCB9v9wA8y17vk5psGyWKX72i2HiOhAE6.ypTf6WOa tYdPWrU5Th0T3FvtHgvlzktq2aohbdcpzrPR14lcv4AUZ0SaXH5o7ZM4g.bp TheCLPDk.L5nzZTaVAbeko87cST0taNwYPuqJl15BDrCiGcBb1eF9PW2t3A. 40G4h3Wmh9wz4bC7EBg.sLTofoygPPGqKdFaTVnL3N4FZ.vqt.YQAC3dCgV1 rFPgLt0MyBF3XlS87P1YRFL7MZX1UQPwV609QoGYkiQq8g77ko7chz1HOUg1 okweXDx7xJPi9VtmndLnovjYVtgrZC5IQVK2JJ5zyQI0ZpB5Zew--
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001, Sm9lbCwKClRoZSBzeW5jaHJvbml6YXRpb24gYW5kIGdyYW51bGFyaXR5IG9mIHRoZSB0aW1lc3RhbXBzIGZvciBvdXIgcHJvcG9zYWwgaXMgb25lIG9mIHRoZSB0d28gb3V0c3RhbmRpbmcgaXNzdWVzLiDCoCBJIHdpbGwgdGFrZSB1cCB0aGUgb3RoZXIgaXNzdWUgKGlzIHRoaXMgcHJvcG9zYWwgdXNlZnVsIGZvciB0aGUgSW50ZXJuZXQ_KSBpbiBhIHNlcGFyYXRlIHRocmVhZC4KCldlIGhhdmUgYWxzbyBoYWQgc29tZSBkaXNjdXNzaW9ucyB3aXRoIHRoZSBmb2xrcyBpbiB0aGUgSVBQTSBncm91cCwgc28gSSABMAEBAQE-