Re: [v6ops] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-bowbakova-rtgwg-enterprise-pa-multihoming-00.txt

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Tue, 12 July 2016 09:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:to:references:cc:from:organization:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=qRoRsMNag+5iobyhy/Y7pHg72H9hYZY1qPtepKxxgss=; b=rW3esF3BQYY1azFupRkyt5riYnMiVXilq7aMFzyCPfHQ123A5foUc9zRZ52h6SR8fe ZPQAr/Mj78kgduANmPy3NwqNrvzuhZoQKhmudAZG5IjOFejYeqxwF91BbClwYqqmRsMi +asvmrZsxa9os4TW0DF7j9DKcpAlelGM7ApHQin5Hh8vQ79pSTOYKundguoHTfZUXMFM zPsCMFhE8nezSr04dkbguJ/ylVinQLym+ZyXoL7r5aiQKbOgKasGs5Da1SgTf6xQjP9o 57vVfdCrxfO9gp4Dw5u8UIJhhZsidWNjg4jE6pZ4fRgyyGXTPkWCStsUZT/GXUbbpxhc lYDw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:references:cc:from:organization :message-id:date:user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to :content-transfer-encoding; bh=qRoRsMNag+5iobyhy/Y7pHg72H9hYZY1qPtepKxxgss=; b=jU+FCMib0o29MFB58sVH8LZ1W3olqGAAivDd+E50koj9FhJ5HySXTNKKgKM86TB4Sv DbTQqDLWPx+gRBK0cPC/HjgZoPxu/90q2M3HNOGRo7kU74k0agSJ/J2XIqlaHRGyWlPR AmkC0yzHMG8sj6I0H+aNc2UbUs8PNdGydL2PLsD3Z4aI5xXb0bk+pjU21T9xRowPFcQk QCF8LNBnLlZru3h1BNoZIJylCEgBMKY/nfhuONGku6QSwlfPmsgb7VXFs6v8nX30bckS mfffK4gBzuy3KHNMg9BkIt8ag8iIFs6CYWN/AlhyMVHvfSzqs/M42vharKCgrcZOujoz S+cg==