Re: [v6ops] [GROW] Deaggregation by large organizations

Matthew Petach <mpetach@netflight.com> Fri, 17 October 2014 01:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=i0yXQE4ctnxh8MB9s4fuDuRYed12/gDqKTKkvg2Ax/U=; b=FDAEI3Wv+iKmMCzadvoJ/4uhOTkP0ucH6vzam2ZxNDqxnFIGiBueWzYmni/nty8vaz c5Glpvi9E6QO75NBDDp+QEfKWk7lpUsQyHW6ClZkCwC3yQnpRjYmVp92BRKngbbsbM6u A2cXJXBD8/pFSaC3i/NuFmiY+LZ3hThOd4vnCBc79V6MMOMNobi+ad7pb8tUBpw/xozq 5BpxXkfzPlgSplPRgBa0Edq1UHCWi4dpKWkcLYrnbX1i8AWX2ewc1ZfFIJaFUzgvk7iP CNuf2zRstJOCyIhg8f1E+rciG6Cvw34YyXrtAD1fRsCkRchRnCD3vGXgQv/fn3Xt6RFF TGjg==