Re: [v6ops] sense of draft-vf-v6ops-ipv6-deployment

Alexandre Petrescu <alexandre.petrescu@gmail.com> Tue, 30 March 2021 15:38 UTC

To: v6ops@ietf.org
References: <6fe89c92-a7f1-baf2-6225-7c1bc397c8ee@gmail.com> <7837404c0ba34ef38567a1d74df6381c@huawei.com> <82bbfb68-4489-6987-11fd-954e8e9eccf5@gmail.com> <2EF62E53-DCB6-436D-A240-6969483A98EC@consulintel.es> <caaba643-f99c-b45c-f7fa-b3ad55e79ae5@gmail.com> <95710B27-53CB-4450-9A5D-D1E45C60D62E@consulintel.es> <cfc6d594-7dc8-1747-3598-618c2115cb05@gmail.com> <83A79378-07DD-482F-A6BD-52278D42FA10@consulintel.es>