Re: [v6ops] draft-binet-v6ops-cellular-host-requirements-00.txt

<david.binet@orange.com> Thu, 15 November 2012 16:05 UTC

From: david.binet@orange.com
To: Tore Anderson <tore.anderson@redpill-linpro.com>, BOUCADAIR Mohamed OLNC/OLN <mohamed.boucadair@orange.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 17:04:59 +0100
acceptlanguage: fr-FR
Cc: IPv6 Ops WG <v6ops@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [v6ops] draft-binet-v6ops-cellular-host-requirements-00.txt

Hi,

It seems it is an implementation issue.
REQ#8 mandates the use of Interface Identifier sent by the Gateway to configure the link local address and actually it is consistent with 3GPP specification.
We have integrated in last version of the draft some other implementation issue we may have on Wi-Fi interface (report to REQ#19).
Please provide some text if you want to describe some implementation issues you have identified.

Best Regards
David