Re: [v6ops] draft-464XLAT not a "trial deployment report" - not to be an ietf-v6ops I.D.

Cameron Byrne <cb.list6@gmail.com> Sun, 19 February 2012 15:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=+XRKlrHldo0rfNzOA0avVje7KHlBafmy/vNnvmjLG4k=; b=WEnLmsL/dipL78HyUZWIi5g4AIJLS5/P/6+E9lIb8pa4zfBneFU5GWEHmPqATv+US6 z1mfaiWOuZJxq0DSMhJPyxLz/DYWq/pHawdmR9EDReJoHxrAYEY8488wjd8/OF6V3+ae wxc4sEnG3akfMUkeWYjvlWppMj3StLZdw1qW8=