Re: [v6ops] A broken promise - "You said PD Prefix Valid Lifetime is going to be X" (Re: SLAAC renum: Problem Statement & Operational workarounds)

Mark Smith <markzzzsmith@gmail.com> Mon, 11 November 2019 19:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=cKPdATfLqFxNKQceaHzy4L9j3FR8JdAEZvgVmWJpISQ=; b=g9FQ4scaR6a0OXqZJ6tSBA4sOsMtvaJ++KKmzMAN8CY71xI6hTZd2vAggGykh4A5/Q SQEpNyqNqD/4jvPBMKMfti7CoVuSxeetHjsPi50mZ3103Zp+PdLUQ8l10Et8AVmohM+r /4cmhLFa901Bp/e9uYZoOTyUkI/ETC4Je3he9E5O9Q6UQjBUoGczE+EzZxxpoiCym1iH hMPXswrXv9eefADIewHnufDdcmjXb8gH57h9+2CeO/Plea2RfQsHPXsP+sijQbax5Yv4 AX5ruSU3TRYTZpkHgZO7SOkP1YJRBVcQYtJBGFLbX4faFvm6+/9aJQq/sWMCUeqD+qdb 0b0g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=cKPdATfLqFxNKQceaHzy4L9j3FR8JdAEZvgVmWJpISQ=; b=TA4rAuguOpG2mHIdQAYzH49ePdjVcVdYdJtYcbI/Ba9D6/cRQY/qZkD0bYvjFyJ7Gf T8ag5FqSxes98dGjquQmucKwKdi8rljj3/HnxYeahGrtgLBD8ciFIf7xulN9C3LIDkhy C7ezPf5HJmdz7KHQPVcfrXplOzrVkX+bVXNKjk0BqNA8qaunus/gg4gWwMFANVGOseHU XrtKYD7HIRt8exziezxu2eDnS8X8e1mqGFZhcdzdR4OU95EZhcRMUtXixhHlhc3t4UsI frb8UzUguR9eDt2kU40ZmYZRSAl29p+BGU5xhYlamE4WUioD4Vg0hPsm4WT9pmSb/iTW i9mQ==