Re: [v6ops] new draft: draft-chen-v6ops-ipv6-roaming-analysis

GangChen <phdgang@gmail.com> Mon, 29 July 2013 13:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=hSq0DQrLGshDj7mSvfcxaMC9dy8YV40d7pKc/qHaTWc=; b=K71MldCqG36L5ywrs3Z8yBCucMriOz8myIKRQjqZk1vaoLmWAFQK48adKRqSbX0gC6 oR32mpRkjlWtvalHEVLUbCMlad9q0S1v9kUhPAbQNEuu4vDkPqR19EIqXUCk2ZKcjIcq OnW+UyxEVHoUz64U385cXWkGWkl0hySsedh5isWt6lZbAXWbHeEAyaom+XTi/hte0MEs Nbdmxp/6KEc78+4GPYDGKAwHpKAGXaDFg+YswlQaHGHMFETYQ/ICYHV2xWc2RXwoLQvH d/Hxi+bsAtMXPahdbwIkvhNII+4xaCLmlHQ7Ijn27Plbo61qXi4LFsplhyHDgSVK/LyA hfbw==