Re: [v6ops] 464xlat case study (was reclassify 464XLAT as standard instead of info)

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Tue, 26 September 2017 22:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1506464689; x=1507069489; q=dns/txt; h=DomainKey-Signature: Received:User-Agent:Date:Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic: References:In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type: Content-transfer-encoding:Reply-To; bh=9fe7/giHiNqXK0BxA1rYn5hfh Otislj/BZAqywEVbtg=; b=SOn2EzmUFNED++I0GRRhGt09dWrgL1T7d2GLcM64B N/7K8r8XfJ7c3tZnTfusUsA2/IE63grwphMKhdqYreUqWGiXxpV8oZWPq5uJmcJi riKllF8eLCocCkFQqP2+4A7BpiyovL/rnY8opE573Q74ZW6dAStigCwc25jXGszr rs=