Re: [v6ops] Call For Adoption: draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv6-deployment

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Fri, 11 June 2021 13:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=lg+r7a50jIO/1u50ZhlX8xPfqesTSGiQNj5iLbONf0M=; b=g9aU0R+NFUygUf2+lmmW1ZmNkFPyDxJjIPx90TQYs+h1J5zrSPwJtomGL8DayplIG8 Q8p1cYfvhPH7JxrT9vW2IG4SQyGO3XBNAt0jiJldnFaetPatqVZcqfAeHf7EwyDfAhSr g2PS3eQ2AHiIHpzAqant5gpeImiU0JPdSohxOhmwnh4EgUujoIWc+mwDIwzg+gjXjArg c7bnGj/XOGlHh1YYCtIm+w69ROzPj2xc/8jUlXNrre/UYl9tQbfyKrxFqSIszPrULRcU k8sJlCpFotR6614J+LG/V+vaSQ38+GbLyAKw/rQ3/Us5WYYwaPShqMi69dywTy5AQbTC 9Nfg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=lg+r7a50jIO/1u50ZhlX8xPfqesTSGiQNj5iLbONf0M=; b=iXcxk7zmmTXeWZ6XOKb+RzuatHAE4H1+NFmmkcBbjknc1ACuTbG75R5pTV/bxLmvjY TBlD0HNK4f3F8RLobKmMiRUUf1kb9D6ypFIS7Re2bloAxgGE84nW9NPwsUFxHrIYttXw KCuygMqHH3bkpDfU/6hF8vD26dutcetHIL5hbTbQ6uFyDiykxLaToq8oMQvtKbEc0vgr d+OJAA+9VehbL4A2vJEQ21tCpS5WfwZHzs0Zknvf97iUF5d9StwccuEX0Hh2u6sBcZQz Z1Vcgqv1DZ1gHZ/46QNSfQ2GG9QfjywZnzmsgJCy0mmZ4xF4S4mTtFBB1SNZzLEtHqIl EbIA==
References: <BL0PR05MB5316B21F3D035339CEE892F0AE3D9@BL0PR05MB5316.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <7211c26d-5fe4-cf8a-f24a-afd9bb09eb64@foobar.org> <4668_1623392252_60C2FFFC_4668_93_1_787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B9330353A88FB@OPEXCAUBMA2.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <CABNhwV2m-pRpibd5K=eAx93prtzBE7oKePoDGe4TBOMz7BLVRQ@mail.gmail.com> <19625_1623394618_60C3093A_19625_189_14_787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B9330353A8939@OPEXCAUBMA2.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup>