Re: [v6ops] draft-binet-v6ops-cellular-host-requirements-00.txt

Pete Vickers <pete@systemnet.no> Wed, 14 November 2012 21:58 UTC

From: Pete Vickers <pete@systemnet.no>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 22:58:29 +0100
To: v6ops@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [v6ops] draft-binet-v6ops-cellular-host-requirements-00.txt

Hi,

<lurk mode off>

I'm very please with the way this draft is starting to look, just a follow up on Victor's note though: Given that the 'DNS info' preference order is set for multiple values received over cellular interface, I believe that in the interests of consistent behaviour the same preference order should also be mandated for wifi interface acquired values. I think this effectively adds REQ 19.5 as SLACC, which is also fine by me.

regards,

Pete Vickers