Re: [v6ops] new draft: draft-ietf-v6ops-6204bis

"Dan Wing" <dwing@cisco.com> Fri, 14 October 2011 22:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=dwing@cisco.com; l=4127; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1318629864; x=1319839464; h=from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date: message-id:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=IH/KjiImaN3XIWSJnUU0gUlTEaweKlOHIYThspHo0Ng=; b=mGRghm7q2/OmWH0MXt9gs6hrT/Q0ZZFx4cBJkLKdtO5yIOr5HATWWtRe iRUlFA6rer81NClhO3fnim8pLwHPnGlAawgGqpA7iaUQDAG3iaEjMCdOE cG5J6PwTbb86RYUnapqOvoVyII4iZxKjmV9gQs7yu5fc8PySgVA9RnnLS g=;