Re: [v6ops] new draft: draft-ietf-v6ops-6204bis

"Hemant Singh (shemant)" <shemant@cisco.com> Thu, 13 October 2011 15:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=shemant@cisco.com; l=4124; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1318519798; x=1319729398; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to:cc; bh=WyyhcRzUfL+lP3utysaCr7vdkGXjjmDRna99tjDYI4I=; b=ZFumsj9EpOM3uz7z6r8WPCrAxdH9qXu2hwqIsTq+/hJNPoPBvCkgvakI L312HLVLp7WIqvq2nAQdIpECXLzS91ftbQxAznKjIikR3BmXN/H7ahyOc +X+7Gp1fmZSqSH4eYLUgFBne5d5kvTho82dQYR2xKTvp0VvyROxz3M5Wu g=;