Re: [v6ops] new draft: draft-ietf-v6ops-6204bis

Maglione Roberta <roberta.maglione@telecomitalia.it> Thu, 13 October 2011 07:56 UTC

From: Maglione Roberta <roberta.maglione@telecomitalia.it>
To: Ole Troan <otroan@employees.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 09:56:08 +0200
References: <201110111355.p9BDt1M23806@ftpeng-update.cisco.com><282BBE8A501E1F4DA9C775F964BB21FE3EB758B7A8@GRFMBX704BA020.griffon.local><1B8E4C5A-D08B-4F37-B701-A39745136A33@cisco.com><4E95ED46.1010404@viagenie.ca> <24BE1240-F514-4408-BEE6-F37A9AB1E932@cisco.com> <750BF7861EBBE048B3E648B4BB6E8F4F1FE5E08D@crexc50p> <282BBE8A501E1F4DA9C775F964BB21FE3EB758B7B3@GRFMBX704BA020.griffon.local> <7C1ED2F7-0562-4DE7-95B7-6ED266D69916@employees.org>
acceptlanguage: en-US