Re: [v6ops] draft-ietf-v6ops-mobile-device-profile last call

"Heatley, Nick" <nick.heatley@ee.co.uk> Mon, 09 February 2015 09:14 UTC

From: "Heatley, Nick" <nick.heatley@ee.co.uk>
To: "Fred Baker (fred)" <fred@cisco.com>, "mohamed.boucadair@orange.com" <mohamed.boucadair@orange.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 09:14:50 +0000
References: <8B808F0C-1AA8-4ABE-A06E-80652B9C1498@cisco.com> <B7D61F30-BAC4-4BE0-A5FD-1D4BD4652E55@employees.org> <20150129201251.GD34798@Space.Net> <787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B933004902668@OPEXCLILM23.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <20150130103924.GG34798@Space.Net> <787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B933004902889@OPEXCLILM23.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <BF1BDC61-D8BD-4FB3-A111-070D9FF51F60@cisco.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.246.208.5]