Re: [v6ops] Fwd: 464XLAT Trial Deployment Report

"Rajiv Asati (rajiva)" <rajiva@cisco.com> Fri, 10 February 2012 16:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=rajiva@cisco.com; l=6047; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1328891484; x=1330101084; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to; bh=7nQeq8gFKUOE67Di6kx5IpYwCzWQ4xWClSmOIHQoF2E=; b=Zg85RJ+uYX1FELzYwOzPAdr0X8UmVmhRyAZS4Pz4E7R7qxbOCFFrUp04 CETrU/bEbF9VjksXRy+TCsiFzw/JHrGKopmKbl0W+yu6R083cbV+6qgIS gl4cS+sHtRYn4MMvLhn0fa2egxkds4Y0sMG5eu24zhB62/dpYrx1jFnqZ w=;