[v6ops] Fwd: 464XLAT Trial Deployment Report

Fred Baker <fred@cisco.com> Fri, 03 February 2012 20:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=fred@cisco.com; l=5411; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1328301629; x=1329511229; h=from:subject:date:references:to:message-id:mime-version: content-transfer-encoding; bh=fpLBdySsJizoLwX7799a1d8yJNsvbjdm9Z8RBmVsteI=; b=NXTmLav1p4NmQ1RjCEzCCWiuEutz5UHEHYWkNjEYYOb0JqBOutThpb71 OKuhG/uulf1bY3fg+EPkdIe2YHe8ogM+4WvkRiQKkG+CrvMbrKcTWpmG5 2814S7/2qIzLoJQOclE5lnUiJdrcGcUL1RrYrWS702HH2GQviMZZxTMc+ A=;