[v6ops] The bottom is /112 (was: RE: Extending a /64) -- How about new fixed bottom /80 win-win for all - epiphany at 6:54am after v6ops preso

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Thu, 19 November 2020 12:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=YYFFTfygXQbItDvFXeoGKf9VrZmim53goekYHvAlF6E=; b=kYXlm62gONjZPYLyqX646R7kl60qRacTK8Ds6srfcRC0Mt2GWAm7dL4D9TeJkc9Gey gjyYIH0NWVnJNxywBwsGakaS4a0s5uGF+RV3QvKVE45qgbOYXLXncQgugMv2Arq++ulm vNXdVpH0omyLsLKgPaqYWrwu95R3o8dXKiTHu9dTFw8h2SrgfK1nBDz6hh/y/sldRGqq Ac3iSWi4sRRD8c5vH8x/LH/uVs6I6yfMpkZBbVnCKBBQWgNFnGazYoQHUhMoi2HMC0O4 suQ50y1PT043r28Lbv4zPJ/V1VDGv9Q6TjTvdyYVVyreFGC8Zcx9LCK9Nl8PY13dwpYV TjsA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=YYFFTfygXQbItDvFXeoGKf9VrZmim53goekYHvAlF6E=; b=ubZhmIs/YXbfAdoZ7hLDQl/a/DnXLj7cN1RBY9Szmv9oWN8YzEPrM9e+q5BZTE34A8 oe81+RLWXhET0y8aHDDqq8T+oMfhtJXZWa+8M7aXiNqXJ5bLGPRF4oqXnTOROqUIK+Gy LF56fwzyfRRoUbRXTzB9n7kj+j7X4RBn8yftNlRAf/UbEomMeJrAD/ezjqo/xzCnb2Yv 1MEldZ3OeO2B0ZkCYk3UMNMZRRbmYNzrOJ0rgjX+G6fR4nhzIqBdopmc4KVlLPiyi3cI duhb14KZ9ARVxjRpf0e+DHmplLt3vmCsu6QFYB/l0NMArK2FtGmKNq7HsA7NKSMRlsJn cA7w==