Re: [v6ops] DHCPv6/SLAAC Make Hosts Confusing-//RE: new draft: draft-liu-bonica-v6ops-dhcpv6-slaac-problem

Ray Hunter <v6ops@globis.net> Wed, 30 October 2013 09:39 UTC

Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 10:38:12 +0100
From: Ray Hunter <v6ops@globis.net>
To: Nick Hilliard <nick@inex.ie>
References: <CE8E8EC3.59F3A%victor@jvknet.com> <06601039-CAFD-49B0-918B-A8ACD51B978D@fugue.com> <alpine.OSX.2.00.1310281905440.11422@ayourtch-mac> <CAKD1Yr0qLd7syFizEUMa6DM2a2LY6Rv5GSFyoQAs4Pir6gcNkA@mail.gmail.com> <1383036443.56704.YahooMailNeo@web142501.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <alpine.OSX.2.00.1310291443480.31066@ayourtch-mac> <1383074208.73179.YahooMailNeo@web142505.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <alpine.OSX.2.00.1310292030450.31066@ayourtch-mac> <CAKD1Yr1myWu7BUmcP3sJqPXFtRyGhy=Qqd2yMsYBFQjPce3GUA@mail.gmail.com> <alpine.OSX.2.00.1310292040510.31066@ayourtch-mac> <52702DC2.1080507@inex.ie>