Re: [v6ops] Are we competitive?

Nick Buraglio <buraglio@es.net> Tue, 09 August 2022 18:53 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-7.104 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, HTML_FONT_LOW_CONTRAST=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=es.net; s=esnet-google; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:reply-to:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc; bh=rczc+0h+aaCl3ixKiYa2ZqXX2lhCYbAt+i4MY/OZLeE=; b=gzJGrHlmaGKP3K/t9mWJ+tIL9WTj/6A/uiqcUKkDdu610fx4jxwdB1noZ/0L6HZw/a m2jaSZBfgMZJj+kxKQlcqBTHaBKhVtE/YG69vRp65Fjf9EgAIJwmJrmXX5cpycXAQcNK bRV8oCbnbicFo9q90xM3pxhUcozlh48HOGGBZtcABhKY4Oc7Sgyc89+7KJbeSUYS9zPX 4d575NaAKtAfb9+EgoNu5sPp4q0+ptUz25ljUzGEsueYwDsvJxdWd77UeIgEbEzytvOA ksi9mZvf6udSE+fVvPrMtIhBvRDPzSsLWWFDc2dJ6+yaI0lQiBQCHNllyy/tkGo0lV9I 6egA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:reply-to:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc; bh=rczc+0h+aaCl3ixKiYa2ZqXX2lhCYbAt+i4MY/OZLeE=; b=dYQgYQO0tR31gjtr4cwsU9JPuATC4gL961M5PQVl3+ocV16WAQU5LhBHkP+hc44vbN fjGCV2rkGAycJgiJSaShmPxRsnY4uZ9E2B5MSF8epcqAKd7Kpd1SoePwgxcyDyhU7EDA 3mcaH73ZwAlAJKiEtO0x4ETehTxJCoxJvpgM86lYGB5oYBVwyEqkktDIBDsgmALvDMIC zjRc2H7K34J1MX5wB7pxKBrDgGOnYccOZGKlT2saLhChEqBpJZOyF01Cr05FvKeU2KrA ygtffnqkiYEo4arD3POYAd0JNb9tqUo/ucxHBZnWj02zi5/ARmFo9uNFsNRE0YxJhIh3 PqdQ==
References: <e4a35f0c-757a-aefa-c211-05b6015a4215@gmail.com> <YuJXbruluDmzF3RD@Space.Net> <ec68b29c62034d3e98adec9c5da45ff3@huawei.com> <25e4f9e4-e055-241c-7047-97dca8b09cc8@gmail.com> <3c35a91af90d4b82af724e7ce98378d3@huawei.com> <CAE=N4xcPq3CB5DDjPOk3oAqBfpJRebhXsFExSEAX_Yr3_XsSUg@mail.gmail.com> <97662d43-7daa-191c-792b-49a626fb9769@gmail.com> <CAM5+tA_w9n2=cXc=mgsr8iOx2rndAWgPhnoNBs4UQnJd3gJxNA@mail.gmail.com> <CADzU5g4mSqqVXE9ppe1U=dMM59GUPviArL_5tiQe0yxm-YZrgw@mail.gmail.com> <CAM5+tA9tOGuy8scXStxOTzWOwG_zvDHx4Hi5CwkGiYmzNLOvqw@mail.gmail.com> <CAPt1N1neKi_8A=WQz44vsO9nywmfCjXhiWrDMuhaFFTHvj_g7A@mail.gmail.com>