Re: [v6ops] Mirja Kühlewind's Discuss on draft-ietf-v6ops-rfc6555bis-05: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

"Mirja Kuehlewind (IETF)" <ietf@kuehlewind.net> Sat, 21 October 2017 00:42 UTC

DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=default; d=kuehlewind.net; b=rg6ggMEn9pHetylRU0OxmL5Klf1d0zK57K3loPABBdyp3yR7Swr2EKgeK0HOX6+3dsI2B0AQL+GS91Et2YMW3gpHiz2ksJPhOOJWT3DfE0ifDa8d2K0RQsQVXqJQtRhFgfRkyCOG/Ls9PTsiT2tEBUJU5sqIarwi0Yqx9csW0rI=; h=Received:Received:Content-Type:Mime-Version:Subject:From:In-Reply-To:Date:Cc:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-Id:References:To:X-Mailer:X-PPP-Message-ID:X-PPP-Vhost;