[v6ops] Eating our own dog food : students solving IPv6 entreprise multihoming

Olivier Bonaventure <olivier.bonaventure@tessares.net> Thu, 20 July 2017 06:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=tessares-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=to:cc:from:subject:message-id:date:user-agent:mime-version :content-language; bh=3lYznN37G0ippBGCJASlXPCCUkLCZvaEZsx0XuboR7c=; b=X7kO7fHcimCSJ/5OXRdhfKCdRx9We0vnzCAEFUAHAw6y5hHP0DWpmVPqNcI4cZswRy ZLx91A1Ull7qJ8Ok2M/Eo2fdnhO5VY1d2p8TexTnZtW3IG3uTqy6K7JR6rtkpwB49bO8 N0UXn6EGSsfacxTOHAkF5/OZWleOepX1XpTbC2CvXnrZJ4ZzB+qfJm1Gst1FGFTdymjh irqxMtpBr1CYUnGzbiCQfNYd8q5nPdngU+ozI0H4vbLOYQVMmE2Dds3nCZj5fRSYIeDN Ftkq9z730lFXAR0/hROalOQD7yBgz3mH46/XFsr1JUMEW1oHir5XDJ7BkekOSZvfVy+5 h9mQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:to:cc:from:subject:message-id:date:user-agent :mime-version:content-language; bh=3lYznN37G0ippBGCJASlXPCCUkLCZvaEZsx0XuboR7c=; b=AyVqcunXQJring3UXkUSEasmsj755INvd8MTT0Ekuj58btSgE6HSVlsUwbb32T4PYw ZSgmopBgxg9aiwSNOb0h5bx6IFNmHlmVnFG87C/Yakmt/DIcGnhcDlyhqMaCOFTgEw0P qE1fdSZ/YrPyyel7w6nrZ4iXjiV3qfMgji/zm27C55zq9o+pfk5s1Bnx8DVW3nmPpBwc DIlEgkDxywN22CbXImAeLLmSvwu6J6hrNraRGsg5r4VTkZgQo+HGkXFFAzPra5xyyU6f /zcpUqOQFy2KSjWIY8/RsvW1o935nDJv+ny6H8zWpsS6RfYHcmBgc3Zgbn9PvIgNdCqx hd4g==