Re: [v6ops] Scope of Unique Local IPv6 Unicast Addresses (Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-gont-6man-ipv6-ula-scope-00.txt)

Fernando Gont <fgont@si6networks.com> Thu, 07 January 2021 22:14 UTC

To: Ted Lemon <mellon@fugue.com>, IPv6 Operations <v6ops@ietf.org>, 6MAN <6man@ietf.org>
References: <160989494094.6024.7402128068704112703@ietfa.amsl.com> <6fe3a45e-de65-9f88-808d-ea7e2abdcd16@si6networks.com> <CAO42Z2wR-3vbHi-NrBBMmCTNDq5fgqvSmBUbYK7P+63QTNfxkg@mail.gmail.com> <CAKD1Yr014PzVJj9Y6O=PBGc_QSVtur-0wMpaNkFA0dqr8FHGuA@mail.gmail.com> <44e7ac61-523a-d35e-9024-7e6df81e4226@gmail.com> <be92f523-eeaa-8ed4-afdf-4a537f53748c@si6networks.com> <CAN-Dau2S9pXYAwrRbfT9aMyXPw-NYaOxKF+nXRg_14zqTr8F0g@mail.gmail.com> <f85fce6f-3c99-caf0-82c7-fc8cf9858a42@si6networks.com> <F5A8AFF8-5235-41C0-A1E2-DCDD4922C872@fugue.com>