Re: [v6ops] new draft: draft-colitti-v6ops-host-addr-availability

Erik Kline <ek@google.com> Tue, 07 July 2015 12:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=cuMac06x+RZRc1nauDJXDKeUf+2ohMhOGIGAJ4iGYaA=; b=VuH/anHFaxWUM2ZjxhV2eXBNKElfXTTW/JxpYOtCAC443kwd77pvy5N2L+MZGNaEdc gK+d7gEUYwyurk1Qdx7EM6PlJGueRRlVIiOHReL0HgtRBI0Aei2OLklf8m0dRMdWN60V uKKN6Ccmmjju2OMDEA5ShisgS4POEBY5GO576QSGgWnTMqZbGiL7KuDGd15cLN9cqo7y 4DGSJaryXDuuDOPxUWnMuRc48i53NU/22+AL2xILZm3U7e4Y1WFLf8L/46hYRUA1Ax9F d4GyLaq/zYAoWAkPf1Es4pmzBKojUD8eSd5nIXr77ZAXeaL+Xp7OleapJDfwogPEILGK ws8w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=cuMac06x+RZRc1nauDJXDKeUf+2ohMhOGIGAJ4iGYaA=; b=dcGX/IRgWHbeeOx2hOifLoWsC4To2m3STW/a3uBL9RaD+zcls0milvM8Os9NSYM8F2 I2S7s9Xdm5/jf0AEuyiKx0qeiOfR/yTF7nD3F2p6BpZ5hhG13xcSCWRvpfxGdftzeRCu JqlP9znlVpl1fZ65mfc3oRUKo1acs63D+bgzoSugkSq42tENb/LxLptAeMQLwJVAOT3M DzWDjS32u32YLVTZjLCOT+t0OUysr1Hlpjhbxnl+OVlTZvmzzKFmaiTcTwEi94tvuSRG vihrr1TcQrG+RTwTUeTtFzFoN+zDOrDpwpxmRrQczjzkQQrf8uPzdlSoemZYf0loryEQ wiDg==