Re: [v6ops] new draft: draft-chen-v6ops-ipv6-roaming-analysis

"cb.list6" <cb.list6@gmail.com> Mon, 29 July 2013 19:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=PQT9C1WUYRlUaAJwqzCahRrvFOFww/T6ZDks+j65ty4=; b=dEV8y386giXuuTW/kAJIaSIif/r7EJ/i4MG0pifvgGKZ3CESj6kEdF9m99wc0nVYop 2tlSDvvUgtRWyIsGPeqUs8PdMHNZAMqaA0w5ptts7644DJKZMTJB/F3vTKUEr5ZfcADQ hgLatvN2BuVrXagSWFsvs0nFVN7VTkFVTC5I9lEzxQbaXfMcE2Qbq8+6ES8eJpvzUPY1 +s2fezqaKnLbhrQCQy+QV1ufpWXKgi2q5OXUlHt4IQeSI0T39XH8TKL5EnnPE+7wFcaO gqP9axQnaVJjRniXbErozdiP4FKssikDfnXnxISKQVMpvPygIzi075Pwhglrku6Y2UO8 kuKg==