Re: [v6ops] draft-ietf-v6ops-mobile-device-profile last call

joel jaeggli <joelja@bogus.com> Mon, 09 February 2015 17:40 UTC

Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2015 09:40:14 -0800
From: joel jaeggli <joelja@bogus.com>
To: "Heatley, Nick" <nick.heatley@ee.co.uk>, "Fred Baker (fred)" <fred@cisco.com>, "mohamed.boucadair@orange.com" <mohamed.boucadair@orange.com>
References: <8B808F0C-1AA8-4ABE-A06E-80652B9C1498@cisco.com> <B7D61F30-BAC4-4BE0-A5FD-1D4BD4652E55@employees.org> <20150129201251.GD34798@Space.Net> <787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B933004902668@OPEXCLILM23.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <20150130103924.GG34798@Space.Net> <787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B933004902889@OPEXCLILM23.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <BF1BDC61-D8BD-4FB3-A111-070D9FF51F60@cisco.com> <6536E263028723489CCD5B6821D4B21303DE865D@UK30S005EXS06.EEAD.EEINT.CO.UK>