Re: [v6ops] RFC7849 must not recommend 64share, and must not be recommended itself to 3GPP

Lorenzo Colitti <lorenzo@google.com> Sat, 04 March 2017 04:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=DUdzMnTjscsVF+05U8OVGUbsytsIG6FuuArequeyvB8=; b=pEpFVGHZZCxJ6SeqAkmnX5u9XumHAvGL9o7M90tkb7LJKQdGJIDINfYj3/4x3Oq4KU xuHOjL4GR0Seg8yITtr8pBG5Rbz+p+H7hcXxKZkGI+Fnn7l7kAJ76yxgMvVShTgEbfSA lFm98baHnY4C0UjybiBKfi8vQEKb1o98L6UhZNsNNRGGEpr84sakXGtCJpJa5Acn4T3E tIuCQJQB/C+eMyfDCq+a6dHgaVdhgLLZ8Cz7UtbNwpW7ESVryoDIN+R3BwpE497j8SZ+ munszBcffti2AMIN/MQ7FBG8hMOK4JAQrEB3xYCCgzM6Rf8XP9263DcyzRe/HA8+1B/D cScg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=DUdzMnTjscsVF+05U8OVGUbsytsIG6FuuArequeyvB8=; b=GMPs1iKhVxXnlwKRJocv0624wC/YKkBILHgRDou75O87O/EjpSG9V+c1blpPUhaDmN rtcTHQDgl35TF0l5QPSjGbsV1lmuXTAwBhb9cxToK8RL2VDirxJOtaIN3Cmnn+wIXcRR HtkuyUq5am2qAkEqhlepJtiiMipJ3+A7f40JdZgKXfTcxz41F248SlBq3d8OjsJmN0/L JV8helRkg6clvujSVR1eoCqCVV4XJKO0TsCQ8CDWe/8l+u37u4lGBe0Heqo4Uf5RI1iy C0uA2byLYoNmtYQLQwN7hHNSihH89/3mOlq2z3d2uclUSPIaHKi52gb/gSktTBLOLTEh vOyw==