Re: [v6ops] Spencer Dawkins' No Objection on draft-ietf-v6ops-pmtud-ecmp-problem-04: (with COMMENT)

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 15 October 2015 12:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=V56udJ40lWGPB30RszdxaTQGIpQEHC27PWmvw8boWeA=; b=xWcXQOKJQUfsoz/qPBtnyU83JTT44KUC8zFyWLo6aU+7whdZ+dvlHZqoXLFjmGCNsz /pX+4/6XLWndHZwyHhhL3TxNwhffJ98vRLY5Ais+PF3oZi4DzmMncEpvXFpKwsk5gLWd DD/mx/1+Fk2DXct7ncpRi7ptReYmLoon2n3HT6+7ew7hi1jLvhe3JqVT97GS/S+Gx039 A9KTBoBoOez567JHD4REF4AoIJqS2A1MKQZJrf4r9HePQ0jyS2kwwW6vRXk7HoafqpsH T812uLRU9l9wpbWBWW1OvdssU6ynrOUAmpiGKHW8IkPXqraFpPhshyGWk3zjhEGasSI+ 2ocg==