Re: [v6ops] draft-ietf-v6ops-64share

Mark Smith <markzzzsmith@yahoo.com.au> Tue, 22 January 2013 19:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com.au; s=s1024; t=1358883508; bh=knBG4V/T04ziYBuVhPR8+9wBA0ZVWeYiRXdLi2F6OxU=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=krSKcFKZhsmL5o/8wx4tSFWEXkPW2AQTUg7vOz0CMjeEL8P0ErDzaYrHtNZw1VmZncMK7KCwVyvR121cQ7vLEOLRgaJbVZmhBZfgFX8ba/m+9+DvixZ2/ZVaWt9TY/6vCeRY3ih1OAvJ2zLIOt89/LjS855lQIMX9U8creH2Nr0=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com.au; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=v7aQ//HYfC3DxmtWsDmHHVGb2tl9ShHdsnMzLURobJAazTNM5/Dh9jynkFxLdmzmstcr5JindPdMFj7TDnjTcZz7st1CmxAeigvPbjqAbzM9pCBaaSKzxpoMTCDQK7jrAgDYQIo5i1OpJFHuJAx3iUTN18okKTqla2+ILnrs2/Y=;
X-YMail-OSG: X2L6hwEVM1kC2n..xp3aZb8BoUX03q6XDRmDUvI0gIr9hLZ U8neQyZOhDyux3E_V8Qp3iXwkMnn_gUUs6hE_dqhKaki2RvT8sziEYxe9xPs V3T6byTJIEbvumKbJOetNHShtYiVv1LR1SFvzGwN2advtdBPNYO9SOCF9PPn 4_Yq2XSr12pDF2F44av.VtT71oKvjpPaSfBAOD_GwDtfPjMKXFYmWuueHZqs Rf0sjdW3eE7dSDwDNwrQRG8XSCo2Zg5IPpVVnTLmBH.H6RXWJ3DfWuipvBt0 d_LK6OG41FsoJgI_TPP4yNLcQACLuNJ4iTXb0IXN5.CuNPDB25mfSFk53t8R qxOsqDe3db9FBCo0S9Y7UfBeldsCiiquT1X1Vz5J5Xlg3zG5lQwA9GpPIk9P hlfPKcxX1k..LZOFUfByszB77hdDClCFgIOclzJMde_AOmhi7gIlKdyo1CHA bA.bLBiuP0chPHlFT.Ra7gD6AMrhN4Sq44TfhhFYuo0w6na3rW.Lz1ixz.8E oXbY.SyV7R7FZetm417wfUBmk
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 001.001, CkhpIENhbWVyb24sCgoKPl9fX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fCj4gRnJvbTogQ2FtZXJvbiBCeXJuZSA8Y2IubGlzdDZAZ21haWwuY29tPgo.VG86IE1hcmsgU21pdGggPG1hcmt6enpzbWl0aEB5YWhvby5jb20uYXU.IAo.Q2M6IHY2b3BzIHY2b3BzIFdHIDx2Nm9wc0BpZXRmLm9yZz4gCj5TZW50OiBNb25kYXksIDIxIEphbnVhcnkgMjAxMyAzOjUzIEFNCj5TdWJqZWN0OiBSZTogW3Y2b3BzXSBkcmFmdC1pZXRmLXY2b3BzLTY0c2hhcmUKPiAKPgo.TWFyaywKPlNlbnQgZnJvbSBpcHY2LW8BMAEBAQE-