Re: [v6ops] draft-moreiras-v6ops-rfc3849bis-00

Owen DeLong <owen@delong.com> Mon, 12 August 2013 18:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=simple/simple; d=delong.com; s=mail; t=1376332275; bh=jyCehuZiIAWMD4l6BVWEQWXjKKQ=; h=Content-Type:Mime-Version:Subject:From:In-Reply-To:Date:Cc: Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-Id:References:To; b=fwLpuJ8iGUgEf3oTnnuTANSODdOXmoHj+6VBR2hGA8PNzFYELZkhhN/cFPRi2fkBy nvQPL8xrgAORmw8MDhyP84xtf70WJvgK3YGEgm8cJpDd3fC7KinQxaDkPNI3lDudeo 97fRusVohQL8+7hW3VHqB10VlQTMvd1vlKBbKDEo=