Re: [v6ops] IPv6-only section [draft-ietf-v6ops-enterprise-incremental-ipv6 WGLC]

Ray Hunter <v6ops@globis.net> Fri, 09 August 2013 07:00 UTC

Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2013 08:59:36 +0200
From: Ray Hunter <v6ops@globis.net>
To: Gert Doering <gert@space.net>
References: <5200804D.2050006@gmail.com> <CAD6AjGTGL9JVK6egOAVXhMFv77L0b=9eVjKAauwNzLnaM=Mcyw@mail.gmail.com> <52031D69.3070604@gmail.com> <CAD6AjGTAJVvmG_byRMW_F2g+WDBvdRLop_oLshgwbUsfBjRzbA@mail.gmail.com> <CAKC-DJh1q+sJB00yo7HsFifWb=42teg_ga4CjRQVVecU1emcDA@mail.gmail.com> <5203C7E5.3060106@globis.net> <20130808170533.GI65295@Space.Net> <5203D531.1080207@globis.net> <562895EB-247C-4FBE-9BA3-34F9C9408853@delong.com> <5204024F.8080703@globis.net> <20130808211346.GR65295@Space.Net>