Re: [v6ops] Very basic question: What is IPv6 native?

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Sat, 20 July 2019 15:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1563635656; x=1564240456; i=jordi.palet@consulintel.es; q=dns/txt; h=User-Agent:Date: Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:References:In-Reply-To: Mime-version:Content-type; bh=5b9yiE+HTTqwVt5RK2UsltByNV+o+PRE4g /5tK8dkBM=; b=FUsl6Zi1C5Bn6kegRIvrUMA4pf1tNFAV8gotnWctDb0zdXEz9/ Hrruhyy6EFa8cHja+YGtzam6QuBeoxf4lUci9Jy256qqDKpNiPURbTaIrQszMBm3 S6qW2cMm6PqbvMaXGcCxJB8psv7UF9KMKlrg+jLHvVu7GlkUYmBM5B06Q=