Re: [v6ops] draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv6rtr-reqs-04: Enabling DHCPv6 in the enterprise networks by default, if DHCPv6 is supported on the router

Timothy Winters <twinters@iol.unh.edu> Wed, 05 September 2018 14:14 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=19YmBzCj+4dl9kKVsTBQzlw29TogzjjSYvSzgs1H8KQ=; b=aynak9iO4rioy4tXaPBTxAuh7v5D5XCygpp+SFgt9kbPJ8dDtIATOtgaTBszDfPafm CjzUoGboiZUibqIhigMu2sSTg5wWlcdyzZaqpIvaCS6odBVD9B2BaEmyl65fk9Qr/lpL q1Mv5jK3nEPttWHtD6zy57E4CL9VxH+zadlajYMcMGomMG5mzowVaOdopJwyBNW2FTdC p79d+bg9v/+xNwbBFo7p3Wp81S3ZTzBviu/gv84h/aMnhEf2FoIy7/xNbZqiiblG+7NY 81abd4Z2IOiB+F5Lrq8FVlB09nVUCOW3IxsLrB1geA2vUepY7WOU6VCJbnVNehGIbbu3 qPOg==