Re: [v6ops] Updated draft-ietf-v6ops-rfc6555bis to version 01

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Sun, 18 June 2017 10:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1497783459; x=1498388259; q=dns/txt; h=DomainKey-Signature: Received:User-Agent:Date:Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic: References:In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type: Content-transfer-encoding:Reply-To; bh=0X030Ne1qJjrQiq48IXEa/itG aHD/+Z2Mc7wtGh4vXk=; b=f/Y0dLh+ohuiYswnEY6rMRS34GQGjDyX3DK1YAMUh oYIHO0VThluaHBOJ6NlcR0toVHCe+w4ziVYZYJb09NHMKQ03e3sl1ZK9mGhTndZI Y6zGUfPACEPPZoq4etVAQbhqJrVApwc/OdumweDq3EWwI8kpb1jT9vd0xi9CKQPi Cs=