Re: [v6ops] draft-ietf-v6ops-ula-usage-recommendations - work or abandon?

"Liubing (Leo)" <leo.liubing@huawei.com> Tue, 03 November 2015 04:51 UTC

From: "Liubing (Leo)" <leo.liubing@huawei.com>
To: "Howard, Lee" <lee.howard@twcable.com>, 'IPv6 Operations' <v6ops@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2015 04:50:45 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.194.186.201]
Subject: Re: [v6ops] draft-ietf-v6ops-ula-usage-recommendations - work or abandon?

Hi Lee,

Thanks for the note. Their reviews will definitely help.

Btw, if it is possible, can you help to change the draft identity from "draft-ietf-v6ops-ula-usage-recommendations" to " draft-ietf-v6ops-ula-usage-considerations"? I think it is good to align with the draft's title, and more important, it could avoid unnecessary confusion of this work's intent.
Many thanks for your help.

Best regards,
Bing