Re: [v6ops] I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-balanced-ipv6-security-00.txt

Mark ZZZ Smith <markzzzsmith@yahoo.com.au> Tue, 22 October 2013 20:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com.au; s=s1024; t=1382473355; bh=kykSwcetqebs4DROuS+cZa8ah1TpdYaGbWMOoG+/Xgk=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=UDR/bKotJtnWoSa4oW7IUfWytOd2KLKrdfc0zlxPHAY9pYJ6zGnD9H0stJomO4e+TbQSdERoBlweMr0xkRf3w26LGSWNYTELo00WdGusRZQo6TT7lKEd/9fGog+IaMhTtLzwdLPQ7wgqBBct/RIfIaXZIRrqXRjva8ZNqYh2G80=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com.au; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=rYeiqLa2ZZykFv9Qy3HWDCDDw2qhR6qc7QZUEu0rFbdkqDnzcg5XsU2uhJGm43mv7ufhzJ7VX1It/syxkNgcORUM2aXImg1GbE5Dhm5+hup/ElcaoXtZwh/DrfAlV4tTDvHk7MS/aynU6UBEELjrGbGu0pvcxC0g6hJKjbhQmEQ=;
X-YMail-OSG: iAH2bfQVM1m_RXSrvOj67vJHfR6LZF4u_bLbvIdXGJjnydq F1h4a6pkjFmgZX401PInWL2kUZdlrToMVSYtYrUP8SNlzaLGLpU4Q76eBqGX wzD03yXcQX2fu29CQMm6D9gnh8Isy4vGY8zmMqZlxQYLR2xMAbjOTQWkJwwg VPbtiFJcjkXB7FlNAxUSxjJuUPNm7HY.5p8ed3g6BLvuw8mixCB8nun2KJE8 A.65cRY7I2wA69cUJqsUSMlC5D929WD8ZOvZtmOX36XFIuEoE6vjiYcWnmY9 eRBxvup7z2b5OPsRq3vxaTfaMFkLV_R5bfWiPewzsadJcDIWEt3wYC5_ZAmq ZSVghlB3Tbvk7bQYzUTs9pjfzGUJ9uurGWllGo1WSO99u6eiMcNwwrKYC6yR FSU0FSGXfi5a_lKQj9MZm5rJotwmU38fJhXaP4GZRDHQ48ntHn_pz_nZnFkt DHvn5uc3kwbdJZciXdT7HJPts_f2pJO0JHCIsEFEoDlTxAZDuoMUNObz4Tmi z23IvAhPYbSr6S1u_cj8bW8ZDFI7ANcskGK7hkYLbRojE1eL04xRJQEhI5Bw y7fBEp3uhC2V99Fmw6BrcYC6g.mCOjUP0u3cwMFJsj.M-
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001, U28gdGhlIG9uZSBxdWVzdGlvbiB0aGF0IGRvZXMgbm90IHNlZW0gdG8gYmUgYW5zd2VyZWQgaXMgd2h5IGlzIHRoZSBDUEUgdGhlIGJlc3QgcGxhY2UgdG8gZG8gdGhpcz8gV2h5IG5vdCBkbyBpdCBvbiB0aGUgQk5HL0JSQVM_IFRoZSBkcmFmdCBkb2VzIHNheSAib3IgZm9yIG1vYmlsZSBTZXJ2aWNlIFByb3ZpZGVycyAod2hlcmUgaXQgY2FuIGJlwqBjZW50cmFsbHkgaW1wbGVtZW50ZWQpLiIgaG93ZXZlciB0aGUgcmVzdCBvZiBpdCBpcyB0YWtpbmcgYWJvdXQgZG9pbmcgaXQgb24gdGhlIENQRS4KClRoaXMBMAEBAQE-