Re: [v6ops] draft-ietf-v6ops-mobile-device-profile last call

Lorenzo Colitti <lorenzo@google.com> Fri, 30 January 2015 08:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=Hio75A9/mBTWoCX0OKZvGZZnBlaIzXvtxWfkewZoNiA=; b=FgK5sDO1WarTIaUHAdxoltFXWiAKQXTyOzka0qs5P0yFB8omqyKWP6QUhXoJTdCggl DXgMMYEep/jnie2HCmf87Xpsdq9PsLEJKx4phw7F9RsXO2aY6/Fck3oYahXXqrdByp3i Q2v/5vt3TptOsvoVu5sa2Z5U0stdZplnj2ao8QtYTBv2tIqisptqD+a1lsLY0DlMKDwN M+moKgMbDbB8eN5ceubj7Qz0QRpjNw+6I04b+07zkE/BHvLgtmtctCLW5A0m21aI5B3m Vc8piNDcG4fnq4OgsEuo/ZaR9JDpslFhjVHhY4jJXi3abnFeNQsZFakJ29naX4rRbIIG XiJA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=Hio75A9/mBTWoCX0OKZvGZZnBlaIzXvtxWfkewZoNiA=; b=Y4vhC6dLJmS5hXBX9x6blVRyDl3Vrnm6ly2BGT7KqYk64Qsv24I7agGqyE8Y8MG8OH tPh00QoCa+9xGC4Y4Hc9Pcj7l44f/HCDzpumsGB5+6tciYM0nDUl2m7b0L75/pWjlG1j /aBS5L+yRETQSz/xQaXlKovOkU/HAiKyVk3crYgS2hy0hfKkFiHxoNmenPb72Sby+L6c PMKykCxc0VesJAIsXxKKFvsUieoXZQHmP8YjqSVjebtNRgH6uqFvlb3LPRZqbej9z0Gn yA4/ZGFdF2z8eLufz1rOrRyLj7juD7yGj7pxQjBCZ4iOmrNz5d1BjxWvl22SADzNFd13 Gigw==