Re: [v6ops] IPREF as a transitioning tool

Martin Huněk <martin.hunek@tul.cz> Fri, 10 November 2023 01:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=tul.cz; s=tul2021; t=1699578783; bh=6qrJ/xaa8XAI1TMxKs58u9bVT25tjr11w+fJhlz31UU=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:In-Reply-To:References:From; b=XdFbECmvBl3hIHB3O6bLlri9Ek60kATurED0c0JZKvGUHnihKVCRsnyYb/Yqi6JF8 EfctHgXhfMFKql/KY2SIO1xfaGMU2IzCF2F08s9Gak0nsySMvMsna5b/wyADUDEA4h bVPcmZj4/IU44du03LAgHsrOLDcKIEtUmfyc3iO23F1+/7g98dYg9SZGaftYG2lCvr RDA8cUKylkdrXsyACR23HiKjnYPdhK2dzf985gABsqgQa3IMlk0LlAt/WSvH06i4MJ lgcdece69b9YByx+SyEerocI6lMjdyNIxrPRg4ZGCQ1TfwrFc9FdjVUD9SHsSXQy5v pOs8uF7oeCcXg==