Re: [v6ops] I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-design-choices-04.txt

Mark ZZZ Smith <markzzzsmith@yahoo.com.au> Mon, 09 March 2015 23:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com.au; s=s2048; t=1425945020; bh=JuJn5RbS/9VkSluID65YUd7UNeC6ZYq/84FLfzoVLOk=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject; b=Kij/yBqdd/kRbmPKfNGbkVisZJ69Hbib1FMEG09Pq819Blys73H2b1VzL/jkKx7yzFcsrNlEDn2SK8eqKlPDfpMWTmEyKm7TDlwrQzLlkTUxt3y87qIjDlA/oS8urCLrRjdH2gmz1nmu9yOHZMhbwftj0O133zc/jPsUJv9VWanNAk5RSsUZKK/SOZ5uPbKLFKevYFWQtlyomid8TMiV6HTAA9JrEvAi23H2IktEN7p2tW9ifyDvE2c/Jj/Zl3td8HI/O2yTbBIMSGZV/m74yeVQd2NzIkU+1EXiCZA4Vv9JZiERP+cH56iJOx7zP0BwVm6VpIjRnJwFs3ciLyDW2w==
X-YMail-OSG: 7U0fAA8VM1n.LU5KnwJdvgoYe_mLIrC50FScIj6tqu_2E.K2Wc_eA_wGX0gu3NW aUiXSXWKahkkZFuq67b7BR9eCjEcmZXgFu.ciOBq0AcU90oKfgGP4tiWryJg1Qwj2pTBf3TkT8Qk UBTti2GAyTsw.4oQO2QAXcyd_nGTGozdDiu8xAA3m4mrA8YiAHfnF1ndGSj.hSSlwuxFiRAQ70f5 mALtNIB3gPWjRC5fvOHYxBjEGXvKBtw87ojirGaNmdOl0bWrWu1w7eprU8hMBXDxkU.suoUEr29e asCOI.jageYmNDqnU8dFzIIHXf1z3tvs4.mkXuT0xHkb0MJWB8hyfGEm5R.tT7H3_iA3VGbu4ycS dh2MviTwBNll7O0.LqVYEK5jvB.gqdzh3d9kmzSAykhJVrjXOYt5kuSeFxc2tiuEdurwEJfulEFt eGudlGYVG1qsFztRvJsIF6DalUj85WaoErSkQUiHoOFRT2atoHmkYWtSfQvLYj3PInqCtfEExOx5 NQoIXJZd2azPKx.hF3Wgel6iFYwvCkyRQlGxpaXBdx9yN6HyuFg--