Re: [v6ops] Alissa Cooper's No Objection on draft-ietf-v6ops-nat64-deployment-07: (with COMMENT)

Jordi Palet Martínez <jordi.palet@theipv6company.com> Thu, 11 July 2019 10:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=theipv6company.com; s=MDaemon; t=1562841939; x=1563446739; i=jordi.palet@theipv6company.com; q=dns/txt; h=User-Agent:Date: Subject:From:To:CC:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:Mime-version: Content-type; bh=YOLYT9lOaqTO9+uMmQ17CA7JJmq1B59neu/sp6o3mLk=; b=ZQA55A02sTN9q6Fx2/O0pSxAw0Id3uWTCPXiJYt0NHZ4aUxzdBF2PHgSYNteD4 tCknw3U1iYjMR5vFeNNEJvHiJfbNxAV82xdmBNxCUFclx3gZakX2NX40ArTKR2mM SYK184xaO4jSKSGhr5PGWTbfHwVFhe0nBwxLyXAWaZRw4=