Re: [v6ops] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on draft-ietf-v6ops-conditional-ras-05: (with COMMENT)

"Mirja Kuehlewind (IETF)" <ietf@kuehlewind.net> Wed, 01 August 2018 11:53 UTC

DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=default; d=kuehlewind.net; b=SN/NElCm+SbhSrIOoMjq4LQ+1PASCKZ6hhhwMHzJAC9UI2oKb+H4LbufGdQC2+GwVBITNvSH48patgCF0J+gEL65+5nLUDUT9L3tlZuWISN/8cF7QTPZq9G0tC43mAPGoOgB/VK49+OgwuY9dgw4XfJ4FtOp/TAJaehCeEYqb9g=; h=Received:Received:Content-Type:Mime-Version:Subject:From:In-Reply-To:Date:Cc:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-Id:References:To:X-Mailer:X-PPP-Message-ID:X-PPP-Vhost;