Re: [v6ops] draft-ietf-v6ops-mobile-device-profile last call

Mark ZZZ Smith <markzzzsmith@yahoo.com.au> Wed, 11 February 2015 10:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com.au; s=s2048; t=1423649291; bh=XSCFalWEiF8UoOI/ni6QoMf4hl/4F/zMSvQ9OccbIu8=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject; b=Opla1MoWs0MLa7qujuwck1W3fbUgfMZRm30ROBot66UNOO/lgF6gCHdmMccfKLqzAVA+BjYb8DwFX91p4CCVhKjFAb8b0AJQlVmH28nmEa5noiXFnfBN+lRNzOOgjLPSuPxQ3Q7+C8+qTJXf8qN+1VLvrWOwRur2jMEfibh5FJH9pRKqfYv+It9EAuSu7/VdGyArpW7/ST6gPMGAOS2hRdBZU882i1T8TP46xG1igXZvUjug/1HhrZO8W5fvby8vWKpSOFh4twu5RUm58lzOwGSA4ePh/yyMDyYwSEksJd5VXc9TPstQhAWaGAUMVS33/YtQ/mZ8zyX8IxKfVyK80A==
X-YMail-OSG: z0EkUQ8VM1k4bdh0O0LsgJ6lZlnDRHbexEit_9.u8pIKkAQ6plJCgh7r.KN1i0e Zw_hM7kkwa9ZlZ7tf13FoRs4TzOEbHy5tgb44kbauoWTccWOLo8Bi1tY3oxkIlCuTifFwzv68Jba Fr8aSZbzL24RtP00iJygHoZSbYcTSuV3_2X7QCg17FI_jcIY3hICw2R8ahfBKaxoCpo91ds_Aeea c9Ya5p.tndRKIBYZcVfC6slLMAzbFI1tZjyA8oETo05UTBJ7N.V7unh31BHYZERtPCXz.gjihy0V szRM1o8mvj.8yvqSYxM7EYz4yeHCB240HXJdZcA5.oTyfQ3sLFt53q_1u_qDYCRONK39DJPrlk4L I_u8.7.bH6RS6LK3KGQgCye_oZxlZyJVAt9ZVoNs6D2W7ZyeqORc0sTQhOdqJg.P1G534vh5QSVq 6mDYq7X62cUDA0Z_NDdhS0S.UENH3xjzW.omGNc0auE7aH4Xs602OAs1HjEV8igNBs9EHsI_z_Gd ZhWP12CAQ_eOfue8wQmwfleE5xPkZnjlrI08Z.FhwxBsRNJ0-