Re: [v6ops] IPv6-only section [draft-ietf-v6ops-enterprise-incremental-ipv6 WGLC]

Owen DeLong <owen@delong.com> Thu, 08 August 2013 17:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=simple/simple; d=delong.com; s=mail; t=1375984492; bh=rE46qutbRjxWD45uHi/m86AjYOE=; h=Content-Type:Mime-Version:Subject:From:In-Reply-To:Date:Cc: Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-Id:References:To; b=NaMxMxVfcE61fcexnwOWCA24r5+yCmwbQ+qTZ1jY5E7fBCXMJUlt8PH9mEPkM3Gsl BLVIZlf+OrpvJV7//D/sd1PIMlpmkOyNJyLFDbMU+q+iJZtjXRW+ebTnQOajqj/OYC AZiVqtDvW/ji6aspDdGhlFB8Mq5tViSp9NGq0ZZo=