Re: [v6ops] draft-ietf-v6ops-64share WGLC

Mark ZZZ Smith <markzzzsmith@yahoo.com.au> Thu, 19 September 2013 20:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com.au; s=s1024; t=1379623892; bh=idV6rVpE+Gvdz0qPrvk41txDOpDxFfTY+r0HaodbD/k=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=SJ3rYdiLLGMRSFFwzcg0BkQe1AMK+pwekLI4nVlRHDs7twi3toRRrcJ7zKLXChkvo2ys1wc+8FlGDJwWlJsbFp3InANh/UZYWhLTiZ+kVubwrcONC1cYGkDczrWcNCPf8gS0XUnrW0Zf9Nm4Ll3WOyrimmENktXIk/W6yvkmyHg=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com.au; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=AFESpuQtMC1ORFKD7xR8U6mnUwjkaRJAWkvaWIdiW9zj3F3eXctVItIidUYlCQc1quBlEy+lT+C0lygqpTiCU4GXzcLGV5M2e7BL60x6xm5PuTYFdm/iyV7ph/6iqRpajylvev/vQM38ozDOVZ7mj6veqdECRC3e9iLGMPmXGCQ=;
X-YMail-OSG: xu94YWgVM1mha_iqTKtZEHim2kZ9Qz0Li2p0yXEMcG7WVsq dk46FvVfwq7P4Gnp9cUjiF0jOII5c8fiHQERZEqYA2CY.K44R0rYDnRqxQ1d mKiKvTgHSpl_at8YIybTA0eQrGcKZHH64Zg32UQcenkuitA3bl1yjqpvzHqE IrGW1WMFDw3vt_7ERZvbD2QUmgEhlyknwlH9SCXzRlOeuL6E6.K9OU19iHqk 6cEHB3vkzGNU24j17IlEgjrMN7oEY_c3M2q9Wp3L7gMtQ3K0Dzn2hsjEsyMH xVPDSLQo9Ut77nOATSc59U90zud.X0ALtEE1MvX4GNWObM7D3qqox57YdV6X HC2HW4HhympucV.8KSOnBvRsJTz3WUN1qtiCSiTSnuBubX0lQ9WEZWlmQYI2 dUGVGxIXqCHU_2Gyhq3sZiDhPzk98KVQiKetBOJx7v09DXBfMMDBm7HzLT7Z PtArs2.KrOjPEy.8RyoZrgRtoVz.YZ1MRug2JK0ksrYZZAtpfB3PinIa8L6g FGY9hZvX6liblRiDJLXTm7RfS4aCC6DxoDqBouqIw.oJ_f9Y3n.Ycm4CWr3a 9xqtxPFnRU_wcpkCd1MwExySI1DjVp1tl32XcZrjbZfY-
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001, CgoKCi0tLS0tIE9yaWdpbmFsIE1lc3NhZ2UgLS0tLS0KPiBGcm9tOiAiaG9sZ2VyLm1ldHNjaHVsYXRAdGVsZWtvbS5kZSIgPGhvbGdlci5tZXRzY2h1bGF0QHRlbGVrb20uZGU.Cj4gVG86IHY2b3BzQGlldGYub3JnCj4gQ2M6IAo.IFNlbnQ6IEZyaWRheSwgMjAgU2VwdGVtYmVyIDIwMTMgNDo0MCBBTQo.IFN1YmplY3Q6IFJlOiBbdjZvcHNdIGRyYWZ0LWlldGYtdjZvcHMtNjRzaGFyZSBXR0xDCj4gCj4gSGVsbG8gYWxsLAo.IAo.IEkgYmVsaWV2ZSB0aGlzIG5lZWRzIHRvIGJlIGxvb2tlZCBhdC4gRE5TIHMBMAEBAQE-