Re: [v6ops] WGLC: draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv6-deployment

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Mon, 11 April 2022 22:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=pF9nZpdStAKeifHJLuC7jl6lhEaVe3lcOpJ4O8nrE5U=; b=IIVxfGGqX48ECVP68dPLFaNdM8oStzBAczR2HdFYCHwpS1BX0jk5JyA4n0ZLOgTavP xwkfzx7sba0RVrv7UPGFQUPfDnCRNVAM197Ts7BWS8pq8jcp8xlRAUVN3IaDumzxSQFk SePXG5GBl+k2ph1mmBHiODYNwC33z27uhNT3S51W29yGD3YU8TUlGrzdKwDpQ/F5jKqm 6rnr0SIUBiOB60v2RrKdEtwQ3pp+L1T9v5LGpq6B+mZMx67ryK4ULUqZ5ur6ZuG0raPa qYAknymfSEgyUxdoiFcd/005F4u6e/lf/KWTONwgYQEeemTZPx+enGp7mUdwHRtoAChW NyoQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=pF9nZpdStAKeifHJLuC7jl6lhEaVe3lcOpJ4O8nrE5U=; b=OFPHSIHKzk4sgst9iRvrH3l/7Zgw2WDBDN5fgpSOnrM7h0MFU0STJsAZiV9LeJjTCP icnsfLRJUSZlYD68pEZO3s9HB8RdqvQOJsqlw+1UAn8OPz93xNUDB4FLcqtQt2lVFek+ rftuczDSQZO0MdLbzfd5XOMF8ehv6898DL0XXHbcRLRWfAZm+Na0uq4gUru+OBCtH/Ox ejp0N1/Akzk+xQX0TmoVFRM05SdrS4TcudyuT3k5arpMpeGf93+Oei15AsGYn2WcWSAa FF66VRy27UU56NcRjlhoY/Ngse1De2FpJKlvDCQ28DjNqPjw5iSboS4HjILvGvLodzMc /a6w==