Re: [v6ops] new draft: draft-chen-v6ops-ipv6-roaming-analysis

GangChen <phdgang@gmail.com> Sat, 20 July 2013 14:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=sij5I5DlDoNlP01F4+lZe1fYms8soKan/li+cBnNhqk=; b=S1vX4rC6wycW/t3rpeXV8cFdvuHIRdUq+k6IWZO8vjIQq+FqJ3a2Uq12/vfelFdBpS 5AkLuwCFrRPoUAvHXAmHhlsZGyP/5L+4dmzERhY4M33SsPBV5OyYDFFsVve4pOPn5ml6 S6Tg2GVMe+jGm/ncP4wxfSR45Poc21OhaVPzZZSWjgBbjKeztEF1YofOkUJk9GDPA1QN PEBCCyI+svpn2ym2oCBnp9bJaGxPevKGIOPK3WGoC0ct+D6Q/xGIrxNPn6ESLprtqjlI AE+iLO79t5c4Z34hYoOAlKT0BKyVzJnN5XYm3fDxg9UQIejYKrGyd6yEeozHLOHxygIO Dqsw==
References: <201307091245.r69Cj0Q08784@ftpeng-update.cisco.com> <0bb001ce7cb8$131ff050$395fd0f0$@gmail.com> <CAM+vMERU07t7snkRmiMYBLU_8sKwWoiccKuZduY__UQdayRQig@mail.gmail.com> <B66FAE46-3B85-4529-915A-89E8E9C8D625@gmail.com> <CAM+vMERtWxhGZ4FyvHnP3GRO1_yA-f3Uk3rvjkOE0-+m-hwwdw@mail.gmail.com> <BFC78A31-7517-4D33-86CA-E3E8F489E210@gmail.com> <CAM+vMEQRWbiZvWC6ty-Uct5PyeqDYhNqOJUZFdOt5daspihekQ@mail.gmail.com> <3602EE3F-ED75-48B8-85EC-6EC996F0BCEF@gmail.com>