[v6ops] Tsinghua work on source/destination routing

"Fred Baker (fred)" <fred@cisco.com> Thu, 07 November 2013 16:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4082; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1383842711; x=1385052311; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:mime-version; bh=0fCRmUo2kyj0YZUSKGrF6CVkYbrAGNuWML0DY2sRDyQ=; b=NfOUmwcP+/OhaC1tiiXG7SAX/bZa2oYIGWvnzHLzSUHqi4oVzm5/hQJN ZksHptKQxuktbOuK02gTPuxSOr1Jiwz0auFmuG2zUCEx09t1RsS17nutl ncrr+pzDlTKdJ6UKALOTbmU1PN1uq0W+RRV1VppbJ8YPz0F9nEisWwPL/ 0=;