Re: [v6ops] new draft: draft-servin-v6ops-monitor-ds-ipv6

John Mann <john.mann@monash.edu> Tue, 30 July 2013 06:55 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=LncYs/uIxwkRUH1XsS8i1Fy8m47sUhwbrRkYl9H9AWI=; b=S1KMDzcaQPlFslXlzXwzNZ0CCy4j6V9zHNV5Mj/234J3ZPJbUSeZ6Gv1gFdWoZJXfD Zrr3/fWEInefE1D4EEERKzlvOa7Jm6eV8UXGQD8g2JzxM7ORAKrx7YiiqmvdYapVCvPy 7G1eoHeo40+VknS+vKBUaeHnjrpFDO7fWezk/KvsOsqEQApLKTKgNUifFbWmF5hwhuWn ralSWs0I5QZyRhUnQt33qOtNpaTJ5iEcTAF7wGoH7zHDfZTIY3eIayyA8ARIJtk++niE S7XOgWF6PzmKiEl9BYH9Hy75Gaa/PS4vUIjVc/9/aRZ8oXKDiXF9IyGhWa+hiKBaoToa teBw==