Re: [v6ops] Flow Label Load Balancing

Alexander Azimov <a.e.azimov@gmail.com> Fri, 20 November 2020 09:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=agEg0jGErrQU2uilzY71nL9vrFGMYJJmt9ZMWE4illA=; b=eWvGGkdwyHMOt7yaqDvOt7D1r5r6784HDjt0JMbI24RIzakYNV1303KlBF+k/kgb+9 uMssSGKp25lMcCjQiltLnXU3K0OB4kjbtAfglZXTtIdT7qkdn2R691fJ6WpvHBbespeV mO8xLchVxO++UviJHTw1py3JZWIvmAqkxZZuqT9tx6ERB2Ta9cOm8NVwsNIJmRV/MOTi +ZqIAN97YgBe+5zRKtydu/xaJy+lAKqIDDaFVyoZIkBFS6+ZT3YgUiIVok530hiApUtY gx+Oq6C7lgELu8FdV3ZXPnXNS2HIxqmhn/UMAkOUDIbzBpZm/PTMi9fGIi3MLJLkUWp5 eaqg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=agEg0jGErrQU2uilzY71nL9vrFGMYJJmt9ZMWE4illA=; b=NtRPn+q8enWDQ9pmc1NeVpLuTXzQWZIDZtqmC6PfMsVhOUayzgr4S6nPV3XYKCdOGF syW5bsUT6anR7XrM1jyIOJ+s5mn2WVBubSCGBsscAxXtiAvep8gBFhNRyV6n8icwIZsz b00BECP5DNHiuNDLJY8gV9s0Bs7BbpAwvYSJ9me+2qwDy/MmvXTK366QflhxaX3PAPg4 7bT2dnsr+tX/o6ti4njnS8+AjstEwmR/sYTTE0c3mW/VbPfn7yz1pLfoQOq6XnU+tTvF aqOCLojnMB7v6Rjrm6M8U6camcKctx0vMfdVNIq+HbFN7SFTd3tGxm8C1RnJ89z+OwNs Rb9g==