Re: [v6ops] FW: New Version Notification for draft-palet-v6ops-rfc7084-bis-00.txt

Nathalie Trenaman <nathalie@ripe.net> Tue, 21 February 2017 09:32 UTC

From: Nathalie Trenaman <nathalie@ripe.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 10:32:19 +0100
To: jordi.palet@consulintel.es
X-RIPE-Spam-Report: Spam Total Points: -6.7 points pts rule name description ---- ---------------------- ------------------------------------ -7.5 ALL_TRUSTED Passed through trusted hosts only via SMTP -0.0 RP_MATCHES_RCVD Envelope sender domain matches handover relay domain 0.8 BAYES_50 BODY: Bayes spam probability is 40 to 60% [score: 0.4336] 0.0 MIME_QP_LONG_LINE RAW: Quoted-printable line longer than 76 chars